The collaboration with diverse institutions, universities and other experts of different backgrounds is essential in order to better respond to the client’s needs. CRS works together with several selected partners to enable the very best quality for the requested services.
Thanks to our network of dedicated partners, we are able to carry out complex multi-centre patient trials. All university partners for clinical trials are audited by CRS and selected according to our excellence criteria such as dedicated staff, access to patients, and the possibility to conduct trials in Clinical Pharmacological Units with Phase I standards to enable complex PK and PD activities. In the following you will find a list of different cooperations between CRS and external service provider.
List of Academic Partners:
List of Academic Partners with strategic alliances in phase I/II:
Heidelberg University Hospital
Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacoepidemiology
Headcount: 32 & 30 scientists and guest scientists
Certification / Accreditation: DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
Business with CRS since 2004
Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
(affiliated to Tel Aviv University)
Division of Research and Development
Early Phase Research Center
Performance of multi-centre trials between CRS and the partner in complex patient populations in areas such as psoriasis and renal end stage disease
Business to Business – Suppliers, Partnerships & Strategic Alliances
Laboratorium für Klinische Forschung GmbH
Local safety lab provide & central lab services in multicentre trials coordinated by the premise Grünstadt of CRS-Mannheim
- Est. 1991
- Headcount: 75
- Certification/Accreditation: DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 (General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories), GMP certificate of the regional authorities
- Business with CRS since 1994
Medical Labs Mönchengladbach GmbH
Safety lab provider
- Est. 1993
- Headcount: 20
- Certification/Accreditation: GLP-certification, Accreditation - CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Ammendments
- Business with CRS since 1996
Medizinisches Versorgungszentrum Dr. Klein Dr. Schmitt & Partner
Safety lab provider
- Est 1974
- Headcount: 130
- Accreditation: DIN EN ISO
15189:2007 through the German accreditation body (Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle DAkkS - Berlin, certification number: D-ML-13235-01-00 (valid until 08.12.2016)
- Business with CRS since more than 20 years
SYNLAB Service GmbH
synlab Group is a major European lab service provider for human and veterinary medicine and environmental analysis with 300 sites in 20 countries and over 300 million test analysis pa. synlab's clinical trial department provides a full service for all types of drug development projects with pre-clinical and clinical CRO services,
central clinical laboratory services, bioanalytical services, biomarker testing, personalized medicine concepts, sample logistics, long-term storage services, software development and validation.
- Est. 1998
- Headcount: 6.800
- Certification/Accreditation: DIN EN ISO 17025/15189; accredited by DAkkS (Die Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle / The German Accreditation Body), UKAS United Kingdom Accreditation Service. synlab's IT management and operational account are ISO 9001:2008 certified.
GLP, GMP and GCLP compliant where applicable. Participation in the quality assurance schemes of the following organisations: DGKL Deutsche Vereinte Gesellschaft für Klinische Chemie und Laboratoriumsmedizin (German association for clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine), Germany; INSTAND Institut für Standardisierung und Dokumentation im medizinischen Laboratorium e.V. (Institute for standardisation and documentation in medical laboratories), Germany; UK NEQAS, United Kingdom; WEQAS, United Kingdom.
Fortuna Herstellung GmbH
- Est. 2009
- Headcount: 40
- Certification/Accreditation: Manufactoring licence according to §13 AMG, GMP-certification
- Business with CRS since 2006
eCRF provider in phase I/II, III, non-interventional studies and medical device studies
- Est. 2004
- Headcount: 23 plus temporary staff
- Certification/Accreditation: AMEDON just is working for a new solution to obtain a data protection seal of approval from Schleswig-Holstein's independent centre for privancy protection (Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein) as well as the EuroPriSe (European Privancy Seal). So AMEDON is able to provide solutions to manage personal data! AMEDON has different opportunities to implement data from devices (medical devices, digital pen, App, eDiary, etc.) and other systems (for example data from central laboratories) into the EDC-Solution.
- Business with CRS since 2006
iCardiac Technologies, Inc. is an industry-leading centralised core laboratory for cardiac safety and respiratory services. Its high precision cardiac safety assessment methodology has set a new standard for precision and accuracy in all phases of clinical trials. The company serves 8 of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies, as well as numerous small and mid-sized pharma and biotechnology firms.
- Est. 2006
- Headcount: 165
- Business with CRS since 2015